Cerebral Palsy Alliance is a ground-breaking, global centre of expertise for cerebral palsy research, advocacy, intervention and assistive technology innovation.
For over 75 years, we have been driven by our founders’ vision of a future where nothing is impossible for people with cerebral palsy and similar conditions. Today, together with the thousands of Australian families we support, the 17million+ global cerebral palsy community, our 2500+ employees and 150,000+ donors, fundraisers and entrepreneurs, we are contributing to solving the next set of impossibilities.
Our Charity Raffles and donations help provide the much needed funding in the following core services:
- Research in early diagnosis, stem cell research, technology innovations and more
- Advocacy and influence
- Early diagnosis clinic
- Early childhood intervention
- Equipment & assistive technology
- Goal directed training
- Lifestyle programs
- Supported independent living
- Supported employment
- Therapy, health & wellbeing